As a Structural Engineer your main task is verifying the work of the Design Engineers. You calculate constructions and the related drive mechanisms. This is done by hand calculations and finite element calculations (Ansys / Femap) and you justify these calculations in a design report. You optimize the basic and detail design in collaboration with the designers. Furthermore, you write texts for manuals and you formulate purchase orders. In addition, you provide the Design Engineers with the appropriate calculation methods.
You have a TU degree in Mechanical, Aerospace or Civil Engineering. You have sufficient understanding of dynamic calculations to also calculate the related drive mechanisms. Dynamics, mechanics, stiffness and strength pose no problem for you. A good command of the English language in word and in writing is essential in our international work field.
You have at least 5 years of relevant experience.
We can offer
- Salary in accordance with the salary house
- Bonus arrangement
- Flexible working hours
- 24 holiday days and 5 ADV days
- 8% holiday allowance
- Travelling cost compensation
- Overtime compensation against actual hours / overtime compensated at 100% / 150% rate
- Collective health insurance
- Collective pension scheme with 4% own contribution
- Informal work climate
- Good career development opportunities