As a Design Engineer you are not only involved in basic designs, detailed designs and design calculations for new machinery. You also come up with options for upgrades and repair possibilities for existing equipment and you consult with (internal) customers and other engineering disciplines. You instruct Draftsmen/Design Engineers at our Czech production facility and you offer solutions to engineering issues within our production departments. Together with the other professionals, you are responsible for the overall design in your project team.
You have completed a HTS or TU Mechanical Engineering education. Subjects such as Mechanics, Stiffness and Strength, drive systems and design engineering pose no problems for you. You have at least 5 years of relevant experience. Experience in design programmes (AutoCAD/Inventor) and knowledge of finite element packages (Ansys/Femap) is a plus.
We can offer
- Salary in accordance with the salary house
- Bonus arrangement
- Flexible working hours
- 24 holiday days and 5 ADV days
- 8% holiday allowance
- Travelling cost compensation
- Overtime compensation against actual hours / overtime compensated at 100% / 150% rate
- Collective health insurance
- Collective pension scheme with 4% own contribution
- Informal work climate
- Good career development opportunities