Is quality high on your agenda and do you want to be jointly responsible for the production of mega construction projects? Then you have come to the right place with Huisman!
As medior Engineer you will convert the basic design you receive from the senior Engineer into a detailed design. You will be assisted by a team of CAD Engineers, and liaise regularly with the senior Engineers and other disciplines within Huisman. In all your projects, your aim is to be precise, aiming for the right level of quality and quantity while ensuring that the agreed deadlines are met. Where necessary, you step in or call in the Senior Engineer or the Group Leader to whom you report.
It is crucial that the electrical system functions as well as the Mechanics. Each component must function as per the specifications. It must meet the expectations of the customer and conform to the highest quality standards of the Huisman group.
At the Electrical Engineering department, the electrical part of the functional design of systems is converted into a detailed design in a project-based manner, in close liaison with the customer and the other disciplines within Huisman. In the final analysis, this design forms the input for the Production departments. The entire process is monitored for quality, cost and lead time.
- You have completed a higher professional education (HBO) in Electrical or Energy Engineering
- A minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- Good command of Dutch and English
- Precise, assertive and a strong problem solving ability
About 50 people work here in this department. It is divided into five main groups, each of which comprises of several teams. Within the team you will work closely with other Engineers, Draftsmen and the Groupleader. In addition you will have frequently contact with the Electrical Engineers working at our establishments in China and the Czech Republic.
You will be working in a dynamic environment with an informal work climate. At Huisman you will have excellent career development and education opportunities. Furthermore we offer the following primary and secondary benefits:
- Salary in accordance with the salary structure (range between €2800,- and €4000,- depending on education and level of experience)
- Bonus arrangement
- Overtime compensation against actual hours / overtime compensated in salary
- Flexible working hours
- 24 holiday days and 5 ADV days + 8% holiday allowance
- Travelling cost compensation
- Collective pension scheme with 3,6% own contribution
- Collective health insurance