The HES (Hydraulics, Electrical and Control Systems) department is responsible for the engineering of all hydraulics, electrical and control systems in the Huisman installations. It currently consists of 112 engineers. As an Electrical Engineer you will be part of this departement.
As Electrical Engineer you specify and calculate drive concepts and you accordingly design the entire electrical installation for drive and control (of your project). You are the first point of contact for subcontractors, clients and colleagues of the other disciplines. You independently arrange the purchase of components and you remain involved in the project during the production phase and commissioning. If you are an experienced Electrical Engineer, you will get responsibility in the field of Electrical Engineering for a large project or a number of projects.
You have a HTS or TU degree in Electrical Engineering. You are familiar with power current, electrical drive and control systems and you are a solid conversation partner for both internal and external parties. You have a good command of the English language in speech and in writing and you are willing to travel abroad occasionally. You have at least seven years of relevant experience.
We can offer
- Salary in accordance with the salary house
- Bonus arrangement with a maximum of 2 months
- Flexible working hours
- 24 holiday days and 5 ADV days
- 8% holiday allowance
- Travelling cost compensation
- Overtime compensation against actual hours / overtime compensated at 100% rate
- Collective health insurance
- Collective pension scheme with 4% own contribution
- Informal work climate
- Good career development opportunities