Aktuální volné pozice

Preferovaný jazyk

angličtina flag čeština flag holandština flag
Aktuální volné pozice

Hydraulic Engineer 1 FTE


A Hydraulic Engineer at Huisman represents the top with respect to hydraulic system design. Do you want to use your acquired knowledge and experience on a Huisman scale?

Every Huisman installation is complex. For instance, a 4000mt offshore mast crane in combination with a 2000mt pipelay tower contains more than 20 subsystems. All of the subsystems are connected to and controlled by a single HPU. As Hydraulic Engineer, you create designs for all of the product types within Huisman. You create hydraulic designs for cranes, winches, pipelay equipment and drilling equipment.

At the start of a new project, in your team, you translate the functional description of the installation into a basic design. You do this in close collaboration with the other engineering disciplines (mechanical, electrical and control systems). Decisions that are made are recorded and used for the detailed hydraulic design. The hydraulic design consists of diagrams, functional descriptions and shop drawings. You specify or select the correct components and include them in a bill of materials.

Making these designs will take approximately 70% of your time. The other 30% of the time, you fulfil an advisory role for procurement, work planning, suppliers, production and commissioning. This means that you will be regularly present on the shop floor to supervise production or test hydraulic systems.

To allow you to become acquainted with the production process, dependent on your experience, your employment at Huisman will start with a practical period of 4 to 6 weeks in our hydraulic workshop.

Your characteristics
- Completed Higher Technical Education in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Aviation Technology or Automotive Engineering;
- Experience in designing hydraulic systems;
- Strong communicative skills;
- Experience with Inventor 3D and E-plan Fluid is an advantage.

The department
The Hydraulic Engineering Department is responsible for delivering hydraulic designs for all systems occurring within Huisman. The department consists of around twenty hydraulic engineers who are managed by the engineering manager hydraulics.

Our production location in Czech Republic has its own team of hydraulic engineers. In addition, with the arrival of our production locations in China and Brazil, in the future, these locations will also have teams of hydraulic engineers.

We offer
You will be working in a dynamic environment with an informal work climate. At Huisman you will have excellent career development and education opportunities. Furthermore we offer the following primary and secondary benefits:
- Salary in accordance with salary structure (Salary range between €2700,- and €5700,- dependent on education and experience)
- Bonus arrangement
- Overtime compensation against actual hours / overtime compensated in salary
- Flexible working hours
- 24 holiday days and 5 ADV days + 8% holiday allowance
- Travelling cost compensation
- Collective pension scheme with 4% own contribution
- Collective health insurance


Přihlásit se na tuto pozici

Přihlásit se na tuto pozici



Admiraal Trompstraat 2 3115 HH
P.O. Box 150 3100 AD Schiedam
The Netherlands
Harbour no. 561
Telefon: +31 (0)88 070 22 22
Fax: +31 (0)88 070 22 20

Share this