Your tasks will include the development of concept and basic designs of all main marine systems, electrical systems, safety systems etc. according to relevant standards and regulations. You will make arrangements of engine rooms and other technical spaces and you will write the technical specifications of all relevant systems. Typically you will be dealing with new designs of crane vessels, pipe lay vessels, drilling ships and drilling semi-submersibles, well intervention vessels, wind turbine installation vessels and many other designs. Modifications of existing ships can be your task too.
You have a master degree in Marine Technology or similar. You have at least seven years of relevant experience.Due to the international character of our organization a thorough command of the English language is required. Do you have a proactive attitude and are you able to come up with out the box solutions? Please respond to this vacancy.
We can offer
• Salary in accordance with the salary house (range between €3100,- and €4450,- depending on education and level of experience)
• Bonus arrangement (maximum of 2 times monthly salary)
• Overtime compensation against actual hours / overtime compensated at 100% rate
• Flexible working hours
• 24 holiday days and 5 ADV days
• 8% holiday allowance
• Travelling cost compensation
• Collective health insurance
• Collective pension scheme with 4% own contribution
• Informal work climate
• Good career development opportunities