Do you want to work at the most leading and innovative player on the market of cranes, pipelaysystems and drillingsystems for the offshore industry? In addition, do you want to work with the latest techniques in an international environment where space is for personal growth and development? Then you are the experienced Project Manager we would like to meet!
As Project Manager you are responsible for the phased and structured management of our larger and multidisciplinary (mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and control systems) complex projects. You manage on schedule, budget, quality and relationship with the customer. You reports to the Manager Projects.
You work includes the following tasks:
• Act as first point of contact for the customer at all levels and with regard to the entire project including reporting changes and developments, making appointments with regard to the implementation and follow-up;
• Identify and respond to reports of derogation on planning, prioritization, budget, contract terms and quality standards by participants of multidisciplinary project teams and find a solution with them;
• Contribute to the innovation within projects and delivering a proactive contribution to the further development of our project execution.
You have more than 10 years of experience managing projects with EPC responsibility (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) within the maritime/offshore sector complemented with a minimum of bachelor degree in a technical direction. In addition, you have knowledge of modern project management methods and techniques, production methodologies, technical drawings and project planning tools. By the international nature of the customers of Huisman, it is important that you have a good command of the Dutch and English language both oral and written. Finally you can work well together, plan & organize, you are customer focused and persuasive.
We can offer
- Salary in accordance with the salary house
- Bonus arrangement with a maximum of 2,5 months
- Flexible working hours
- 24 holiday days and 5 ADV days
- 8% holiday allowance
- Travelling cost compensation
- Overtime compensation against actual hours / overtime compensated at 100% rate
- Collective health insurance
- Collective pension scheme with 4% own contribution
- Informal work climate
- Good career development opportunities