Would you like to work for the most pioneering and innovative player in the offshore market for crane, pipeline construction and drilling systems? And would you like to work with the newest technologies and in an international environment with room for personal growth and development? Then you’re the Project Coordinator Service we’d like to meet!
As Project Coordinator Service you will be responsible for monitoring service project quality and progress across the globe. Meticulous documentation, reporting and information transfer is of essential importance here. You will report to the Manager Service and the Project Manager Service.
Your activities will include:
• Advising the Sales and Project Manager on budget, personnel planning, tools and materials and technical feasibility
• Giving technical support during project implementation
• Being the contact point for the project team, customers and inspection agencies during the implementation phase
• Formulating and monitoring project planning
• Visiting the locations (worldwide) where operations are being implemented
• Monitoring quality, budget and progress of operations
• Managing, controlling and coordinating employees, sub-contractors and suppliers
• Formulating improvement points for follow-up projects
You should have completed a Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline and have a minimum of five years’ multi-disciplinary experience in the maritime/offshore industry. You have a broad technical basis and are familiar with hydraulics, electrical engineering, measurement and control engineering and mechanics. Knowledge of project management methods and possession of a VCA VOL is an advantage. It is essential that you have a good written and verbal command of Dutch and English. You should also be meticulous, service-oriented, have good communication skills and be self-reliant. Flexible approach to working hours and willingness to travel abroad are essential.
We can offer
- Salary in accordance with the salary house
- Bonus arrangement with a maximum of 2 months
- Flexible working hours
- 24 holiday days and 5 ADV days
- 8% holiday allowance
- Travelling cost compensation
- Overtime compensation against actual hours / overtime compensated at 100% rate
- Collective health insurance
- Collective pension scheme with 4% own contribution Informal work climate
- Good career development opportunities