The Workshop is responsible for building complete hydraulic installations. The department currently consists of approximately 8 fitters and some temporary staff. To manage these employees we have a vacancy for Foreman. In this role as Foreman you are responsible for the whole group of fitters. You make the planning and manage the mounting and fitting work. You also check the quality of the work done. You manage and train your employees. Next to that you are responsible for the safety in the workshop, the hours registration of the employees and the state of the machine park.
You have MBO work- and thinking level due to education or work experience. You have wide experience in a production environment and at least five years work experience in a similar role. Knowledge of hydraulic systems is a must. Next to that you can think constructive and solution orientated and you are a people manager.
We can offer
- Salary in accordance with the salary house
- Bonus arrangement
- Flexible working hours
- 24 holiday days and 5 ADV days
- 8% holiday allowance
- Travelling cost compensation
- Overtime compensation against actual hours
- Collective health insurance
- Collective pension scheme with 4% own contribution Informal work climate
- Good career development opportunities