In the function of Technical Document Specialist you prepare the documents and procedures for the Commissioning & Testing Engineers. They need this for the purpose of carrying out their work within a specific project. The composition of the total package of documents and procedures is related to the agreement with the customer for C & T/Service work.
Your work consist of the following tasks:
- Drawing up internal test procedures (in collaboration with various departments)
- Preparing acceptance test documents
- Collecting the necessary information for the preparation of the documents and procedures
- Processing, and managing the received test results.
In addition to these core tasks, there is room for other activities such as running an improvement project for the Department, managing the departmental planning and taking care of the test equipment. Within the Department there is the possibility to grow to the function of commissioning engineer.
You are in possession of a technical bachelor degree in the direction of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, hydraulics or maritime engineering. Furthermore, you have a broad technical background/interest in the above disciplines to build adequate knowledge. Finally you are accurate, structured, flexible, communicative skills and administrative strong.
You have at least 5 years of relevant experience.
Is this the job you are looking for? Respond instantly!
We can offer
- Salary in accordance with the market conditions
- Bonus arrangement with a maximum of 2 months
- Flexible working hours
- 24 holiday days and 5 ADV days
- 8% holiday allowance
- Travelling cost compensation
- Collective health insurance
- Collective pension scheme
- Salary savings scheme
- Informal work climate
- Good career development opportunities
- Overtime compensation against 100% rate