Do you want to work for the leading and innovative player in the crane, pipe-laying and drilling systems industry for the offshore market? Do you want to work with the latest technologies in an international environment which offers room for personal growth and advancement? Then you are the Commissioning & Testing Engineer we are looking for.
At the Commissioning & Testing department you will be responsible for commissioning and testing all Huisman equipment worldwide. This department currently has 53 engineers in the Netherlands and 88 worldwide.
As Commissioning & Testing Engineer you will be testing newly developed installations and putting these into operation before they are used by the customer. In addition, you will be responsible for ensuring that all necessary measures are in place for creating a safe test environment. Your job will include the following tasks:
• Depending on your experience, unilaterally or as part of a team putting into operation and testing installations or parts of more complex installations
• Working together with and, if required, supervising personnel or (local) subcontractors in connection with the realisation of the work in hand
• Preparing a job safety analysis (JSA) in connection with planned work
• Attending project meetings during the commissioning and testing phase
• Preparing plans for the execution of works
• Leading a team of Commissioning & Testing Engineers and Control System Engineers
You have a Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, mechatronics, electrical engineering, aviation technology or marine engineering. This senior position requires a minimum 5 years’ relevant work experience. You are experienced in mechanics, electrics, software and hydraulics or are not averse to learning about these fields of specialisation.
The job requires a flexible approach. Working on location with customers worldwide for a maximum period of 4 to 5 weeks poses no problem for you. Due to the size of our products and the need to work high above ground you should have no fear of heights and must be in good health.
• Salary in accordance with the salary house
• Bonus arrangement with a maximum of 2 months
• Flexible working hours
• 24 holiday days and 5 ADV days
• 8% holiday allowance
• Travelling cost compensation
• Overtime compensation against actual hours / overtime compensated at 100% rate
• Collective health insurance
• Collective pension scheme with 4% own contribution
• Informal work climate
• Good career development opportunities