The HES (Hydraulics, Electrical and Control Systems) department is responsible for the engineering of all hydraulics, electrical and control systems in the Huisman installations. It currently consists of 112 engineers. As a Hydraulic Engineer you will be part of this departement.
In this role as a Hydraulic Engineer you are responsible for the design of hydraulic systems, coordination of the assembly, planning, budget and assisting the commissioning of these systems. You work closely with the colleagues of our Control Systems- and Electrical Engineering Department. Furthermore we expect you to support the After Sales, Service and support purchasing the necessary components.
You have a background in Mechanical Engineering and you have at least 7 years experience in a similiar role. We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague who sees a challenge in combining theory and practise.
We can offer
- Salary in accordance with the salary house
- Bonus arrangement with a maximum of 2 months
- Flexible working hours
- 24 holiday days and 5 ADV days
- 8% holiday allowance
- Travelling cost compensation
- Overtime compensation against actual hours / overtime compensated at 100% rate
- Collective health insurance
- Collective pension scheme with 4% own contribution
- Informal work climate
- Good career development opportunities