In this role as Risk Engineer you are responsible for all risk assessments applicable to the products of Huisman. You make sure it meets the requirements and design standards. You make sure that your project is completed according to contract. You formulate safety studies and gather the information needed for this. You identify and analyse the potential dangers, you set demarcations and you present the report within the project team.
• You arrange the schematic process descriptions
• You form working groups existing out of internal and external content experts
• You plan and lead meetings about risk assessments • You provide input for standardization
• You will work closely with colleagues from the departments of Mechanical, Hydraulic, Electrical and Control Systems Engineering.
• You will make frequent use of FMEA and FTA methods for risks to be identified.
You have completed a HTS / TU education and at least 5 years relevant work experience. You are familiar with FMEA, HAZOP and FTA methods. You have an excellent command of the Dutch and English language.
We can offer
- Salary in accordance with the salary house
- Bonus arrangement
- Flexible working hours
- 24 holiday days and 5 ADV days
- 8% holiday allowance
- Travelling cost compensation
- Overtime compensation against actual hours / overtime compensated at 100% / 150% rate
- Collective health insurance
- Collective pension scheme with 4% own contribution Informal work climate
- Good career development opportunities