As a Senior Control Systems Engineer, you are involved in all project phases, from the project kick-off up to the commissioning of the installation at our quay in Schiedam or at the client location.
- Design of complex control systems according to order specifications and the Huisman design standards.
- Selecting the hardware in collaboration with engineers of other disciplines.
- Developing test environments for testing the software
- Assisting the department After-sales and Service with problems that arise while using the product
- Carrying out checks on software products of other control systems engineers
- Control and approve the project budget
- Training and coaching Junior Control System Engineers
You have an Academic degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar. You have knowledge of PLC and SCADA and affinity with the afore-mentioned professional fields. Experience with C/C ++ programming is a recommendation. Relevant work experience, at least 7 years, is a must. You should have a practical disposition, and since our installations need to be put into operation both in the Netherlands and abroad, travelling should not be a problem.
We can offer
- Salary in accordance with the market conditions
- Bonus arrangement
- Flexible working hours
- 24 holiday days and 5 ADV days
- 8% holiday allowance
- Travelling cost compensation
- Collective health insurance
- Collective pension scheme
- Informal work climate
- Good career development opportunities