As Control Systems Service Engineer you are specialized in analyzing and troubleshooting and perform service work within the area of control systems. You prepare this work at Schiedam and carry the work out at existing Huisman installations worldwide. In addition you maintenance existing operating systems and possibly modify your designs according to project-and customer requirements. Your report and advise to the Group Leader Control Systems Service and Departmenthead Service about the progress.
- Your work consists of: Analyzing and customizing the design on the advice of the Control Systems department
- Software modifications (PLC and SCADA)
- Creating test documents for adjustments and upgrades
- Preparing commissioning of adjustments and upgrades on location and consultation with the customer on the planning of the activities
- Supporting other service disciplines in addition to Control Systems
- Providing advice to the customer about the installations by phone, remote access, or on location at questions or disturbances using the control systems as a diagnostic tool
- Training of customers in the execution of their duties regarding the use and maintenance of the controllers of installations
- Giving feedback of findings from the field to the department for the improvement of new designs
You are in possession of a bachelor degree in electrical engineering, industrial automation or similar and have at least five till ten years relevant experience. Experience with controllers of hydraulic and electric drives and experience with electrical components is an advantage. You have a good command of the English language. Further you are independent, practical, flexible, solution-oriented, communicative strong, you can organize and plan good and you are willing to regularly travel abroad. Is this the job you are looking for? Reply instantly!
We can offer
Salary in accordance with the salary house
Bonus arrangement with a maximum of 2,5 months
Flexible working hours
24 holiday days and 5 ADV days
8% holiday allowance
Travelling cost compensation
Overtime compensation against actual hours / overtime compensated at 150% rate.
Collective health insurance
Collective pension scheme with 4% own contribution Informal work climate
Good career development opportunities