sent to candidate
Trainee Service Engineer - Schiedam
|Number of positions:||1|
|Contact person:||Bas Bieckmann|
|Open for agencies:||No|
Starting as a Trainee Service Engineer means that you are working on solving malfunctions, performing services and test equipment built by Huisman.
As a Trainee Service Engineer you will be part of a professional team where you will be working together with an experienced service engineer and an office based mentor. With this team you will be prepared to become a multi-disciplinary engineer that is able to work on mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and software related service requests.
What do we have to offer you?
- A challenging position within a worldwide operating company;
- A fun and professional operating team both in the field as well in the office;
- To travel the world;
- To develop and train yourself in a fast way;
- An excellent primary and secondary benefits package
As a Trainee Service Engineer, you will work on:
- Compliance of the installations with the specifications agreed with the customer;
- Preparing, analysing, localising and resolving mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and software failures;
- Carrying out inspections, repairs, modifications or modernising;
- Provision of complete reports regarding the performed activities to the Service Operations Lead and the customer;
- Training the customer’s Operators and Technicians so that they can handle the Huisman systems in a responsible and safe way.
As a Trainee Service Engineer, you have:
- Affinity with machinery and the way they are controlled;
- A broad technical interest in Mechanics, Electrical Engineering, Hydraulics (propulsion technology) and Control Technology (PLCs and inverters);
- The ability to adapt quickly to new requirements and know how to prioritize;
- Practical disposition and a good command of the English language orally and in writing.
As a Trainee Service Engineer you are:
- Eager to learn;
- Flexible and Creative;
- Client oriented and focused;
- Proactive and Persuasive;
- Result orientated.
Interested in contributing to step changing technical solutions?
Apply online by using the apply button. Not ready to apply yet?
Please contact us via this contact form for more information or other career opportunities at Huisman Equipment.
Disclaimer for recruitment and selection agencies:
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by Huisman. Applications received are property of Huisman. We don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Huisman colleagues or associated Huisman companies.