sent to candidate
Naval Architecture Business Developer - Schiedam
|Number of positions:||1|
|Contact person:||Bealien Schot|
|Open for agencies:||No|
Working as the Naval Architecture Business Developer at Huisman means that you will be the Ambassador of unique floating solutions within Huisman. Together with the Huisman product managers, you will innovate with the aim of developing new, multi-disciplinary Huisman products.
As Naval Architecture business developer, together with your team you cooperate with all departments within Huisman by naval designs and computational system dynamics. The Naval Architect department is the start of all new offshore projects, capturing our client’s requirements into an integrated conceptual floating total solution.
You will look for niche floater solutions, developing highly innovative floater designs with an integrated equipment such as the Globetrotter drillship, the Arctic S, the V-shape hull and the wind turbine shuttle.
What do we have to offer you?
A challenging position in which you can stretch your horizon within a vibrant and international operating organisation, with opportunities for personal development and growth. You will become part of a dynamic and professional organisation where innovation, quality, flexibility and creativity are key to meet our company goals.
We offer an excellent benefits package tailored to your background and experience.
As Naval Architecture Business Developer, you are responsible for:
- New surprising floater solutions inspired by market needs. Such designs are then further developed with clients and knowledge institutes worldwide;
- Supporting and/or advising on request of our clients (owner/contractor/operator/shipyard/design company) on integrating Huisman mission equipment into their preferred designs;
- Reviewing, checking concepts, analysis and reports made by the team of Naval Architects;
- Giving inspirational leadership to a team of Naval Architects (specific engineering discipline) in such a way that the employees are able to perform their work in a timely and properly;
- Visiting customers with the sales manager to capture the required functionalities in a floating design and deliver expert input.
As Naval Architecture Business Developer, you have:
- Master or Bachelor level, Naval Architecture or Equivalent;
- At least 7+ years of experience within Naval Architecture;
- Experience in coaching and guiding teams;
- The ability to adapt quickly to new requirements, know how to prioritize and stay effective;
- Practical disposition and a good command of the English language orally and in writing.
And as Naval Architecture Business Developer you are:
- An excellent communicator;
- Flexible and Creative;
- Client oriented and focused;
- Proactive and Persuasive;
- Practical, accurate and punctual.
Interested in being part of the creation of step changing technical solutions?
Apply online by using the apply button. Not ready to apply yet?
Please contact us via this contact form for more information or other career opportunities at Huisman Equipment.