sent to candidate
Teamleader Electrical Engineering - Schiedam
|Number of positions:||1|
|Contact person:||Bealien Schot|
|Open for agencies:||No|
Working as Teamleader Electrical Engineering at Huisman means that you lead a team of Electrical Engineers on complex and tailor made projects to create Safe, Clever and Innovative solutions with a High Quality standard.
As Teamleader Electrical Engineering, you lead the team that covers the engineering of the physical electrical systems of all Huisman products in detail, complying with the system requirements and architecture.
“Help us to electrify our amazing lifting, drilling and subseas solutions!”
- Lo Stouten, Discipline Manager Drive & Automation -
What do we have to offer you?
A challenging position in which you can stretch your horizon within a vibrant and international operating organization, with opportunities for personal development and growth. You will become part of a dynamic and professional organization where innovation, quality, flexibility and creativity are key to meet our company goals. In addition to our inspiring atmosphere, we offer an excellent benefits package tailored to your background and experience.
As an Teamleader Electrical Engineering, you are responsible for:
- Supervise a dedicated team of Electrical Engineers in terms of daily operations, output content and personal development;
- Assessing the projects requirements and assigning the right person for the job;
- Providing internal and external support in the area of your electrical specialism;
- Contribute to the Electrical Engineering Discipline standard;
- Improving the Electrical Engineering Discipline and product standards by continuous improvement, knowledge transfer and knowledge sharing within the discipline;
As the Teamleader Electrical Engineering, you have:
- A degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Electronics, Automotive Technology, Maritime Academy or equivalent;
- At least 7-10 years of work experience (Master); 10-12 years (Bachelor);
- The ability to provide direction and guidance to a team;
- The ability to analyze problems independently and organize the information;
- A drive to achieve results and set your own goals;
- EU passport / valid work permit for The Netherlands;
- A practical disposition and a good command of the English language orally and in writing.
And as a Teamleader Electrical Engineering you are:
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary teams with the ability to work independently;
- Flexible and Creative;
- Client oriented and focused;
- Proactive and Persuasive;
- Practical, accurate and punctual.
Interested in contributing to step changing technical solutions? Apply online by using the apply button. Not ready to apply yet? Please contact us via this contact form for more information or other career opportunities at Huisman Equipment.