sent to candidate
Service Engineer - Schiedam
|Number of positions:||1|
|Contact person:||Bas Bieckmann|
|Open for agencies:||No|
Working as a Service Engineer at Huisman means that you are responsible for solving malfunctions and performing service, commissioning and test work in accordance with prescribed protocols/procedures.
As Service Engineer, you are performing commissioning, testing and the servicing of installations or components of installations in accordance with the project requirements, with the aim of a high-performance end results.
What do we have to offer you?
A challenging position in which you can stretch your horizon within a vibrant and international operating organisation, with opportunities for personal development and growth. You will become part of a dynamic and professional organisation where innovation, quality, flexibility and creativity are key to meet our company goals. In addition to our inspiring atmosphere, we offer an excellent benefits package tailored to your background and experience.
As Service Engineer, you are responsible for:
- Compliance of the installations with the specifications agreed with the customer;
- Preparing, analysing, localising and resolving failures, both mechanical, electrical, hydraulic (propulsion technology) as well as concerning software (PLCs and inverters);
- Carrying out inspections, repairs, modifications or modernising;
- Provision of complete reports regarding the performed activities to the Service Coordinator and the customer;
- Advising the customer regarding use, maintenance and new developments;
- Training the customer’s Operators and ‘Technicians’ so that they can handle the Huisman systems in a responsible and safe way.
As Service Engineer, you have:
- At least 3 years’ experience in international servicing activities within the Maritime/Offshore sector;
- A broad technical foundation in Mechanics, Electrical Engineering, Hydraulics (propulsion technology) and Control Technology (PLCs and inverters);
- The ability to adapt quickly to new requirements and know how to prioritize;
- Practical disposition and a good command of the English language orally and in writing.
And as a Service Engineer you are:
- Client oriented and focused;
- Flexible and Creative;
- Proactive and Persuasive;
- Result orientated.
Interested in contributing to step changing technical solutions?
Apply online by using the apply button. Not ready to apply yet?
Please contact us via this contact form for more information or other career opportunities at Huisman Equipment.