sent to candidate
Electrical Engineering Trainee - Schiedam
|Number of positions:||1|
|Contact person:||Bealien Schot|
|Open for agencies:||No|
Working as Electrical Engineering Trainee at Huisman means that you are working in a project team of multiple disciplined and motivated engineers on complex and tailor made projects to create Safe, Clever and Innovative solutions with a High Quality standard.
As Electrical Engineering Trainee, you are responsible for the engineering of the electrical systems and specifying the electrical components of all Huisman products, complying with the system requirements and architecture.
“Help us to electrify our amazing lifting, drilling and subseas solutions!”
- Lo Stouten, Discipline Manager Drive & Automation -
What do we have to offer you?
A challenging position in which you can expand your horizon within a vibrant and international operating organization, with opportunities for personal development and growth. You will become part of a dynamic and professional organization where innovation, quality, flexibility and creativity are key to meet our company goals. In addition to our inspiring atmosphere, we offer an excellent benefits package tailored to your background and experience.
As Electrical Engineering Trainee, you are going to be responsible for:
- Assessing the projects requirements and translate these into an integrated design;
- Checking the designs for compliance with the relevant regulations and prepare the necessary specifications for the customer and shipyard;
- Providing support to our customers on integrating our equipment on their vessel;
- Providing internal support in the area of your electrical specialism;
- Carrying out all of the electrical calculations for the Huisman systems;
- Deliver all essential deliverables so our procurement, production and commissioning can be executed without problems and we can deliver a turn-key solution to our client.
As Electrical Engineering Trainee, you have:
- A degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Electronics, Automotive Technology, Maritime Academy;
- The ability to analyze problems independently and organize the information;
- A drive to achieve results and set your own goals;
- EU passport / valid work permit for The Netherlands;
- A practical disposition and a good command of the English language orally and in writing.
And as Electrical Engineering Trainee you are:
- Willing to learn and to develop yourself;
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary project teams with the ability to work independently;
- Flexible and Creative;
- Client oriented and focused;
- Proactive and Persuasive;
- Practical, accurate and punctual.
Interested in contributing to step changing technical solutions?
Apply online by using the apply button. Not ready to apply yet? Please contact us via this contact form for more information or other career opportunities at Huisman Equipment.