sent to candidate
Communications Internship - Schiedam
|Number of positions:||1|
|Contact person:||Bealien Schot|
|Open for agencies:||Yes|
During your Internship as Communications Intern at Huisman, you will have the opportunity to experience first-hand how the communications strategy of an industrial company is realized and you will be able to contribute to the daily tasks of the team.
As our Communications Intern at Huisman, you will work in the Communications department in our Schiedam headquarters. You will join our global team for a duration of 4-5 months, depending on your availability.
Examples of related activities are:
- Assisting in the organisation of corporate events
- Give away stock management / goody bags
- Filing documents and (project) images
- General assistance of the department
- Management of small productions
- Edit, create and upload stories to the intranet
A dynamic job as Communications Intern in a truly international and strong entrepreneurial organisation with an open culture. The possibility to contribute to our plans with the ability to further develop yourself with freedom to achieve your goals
You are an independent trainee with ambition to develop and learn. You are currently a student majoring in Communications / Media (with preference to corporate communications and reputation management).
You will recognise the following:
- Available for at least 4 months and at least 4 days a week
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- EU passport / valid work permit for The Netherlands;
- Knowledge of CMS and intranet systems. Comfortable working with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
We are looking for candidates who demonstrate accuracy, flexibility, resourcefulness, and are solution oriented, take initiative and possess excellent communication skills. You are customer and service orientated and are willing to learn by improving your skills
Interested in a step changing Communications Internship?
If this sounds like you, please apply here online and tell us who you are by attaching your CV and Cover Letter. If your application is successful, you will be contacted shortly and will be invited for an interview.
Apply online by using the apply button.