sent to candidate
Sales Manager Huisman (Germany) - Germany
|Number of positions:||1|
|Contact person:||Bealien Schot|
|Open for agencies:||Yes|
Sales Manager Huisman
Heavy machinery and constructions – Germany – Business Development
In this position, you will have the lead in finding new markets and doing sales in non-offshore markets. The target will be the European market, but more specific the German market. Promising markets and industries, which include heavy machinery equipment, compact and complex constructions, manufactured from raw material to (load) test are possible. These industries may include, but not limited to renewables, (sub) surface mining, defence, civil, earthworks, forestry and agriculture.
The goal is to become one of the top 3 equipment manufacturers of Europe by 2022!
Your responsibility as Sales Manager:
- Acquiring new customers to diversify from current product portfolio and new developments.
- Acquiring new customers for medium to high-end contract manufacturing in steel fabrication, machining, mechanical, hydraulic and electrical assembly, surface treatment, and testing.
- To further develop business in (onshore) heavy machinery and equipment industries.
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan.
- Building up long-term relations with customers by maintaining and developing networks in the non-offshore European market according to the Huisman CZ strategy in order to achieve the yearly sales targets for Huisman CZ and achieve or maintain customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate with marketing, developing marketing strategies.
- You will report to the Managing Director of Huisman CZ and coordinate with the Global sales manager/Business development to ensure alignment of activities.
- Bachelor or Master Degree, technical education preferable.
- At least 10 to 15 years’ experience in the heavy industry sales field, proven track records of sales achievements, primarily in contract manufacturing.
- Has to have an own business network in the heavy industry, (compact and complex), steel manufacturing, and assembly.
- Experience in business development.
- Commercial skills and an extensive professional sales network.
- Good understanding of technical documentation and drawings, and fabrication processes.
- Tactical sales skills.
- Willingness to travel frequently.
- Fluent in English and German (written and verbal).
- Preferably based in Germany.
An important position in which you can develop your horizon within a vibrant international production organization where you have the opportunity for personal development and growth. You will be part of a dynamic and professional organization where innovation, quality, flexibility and creativity are keys to meeting your business goals. Exclusive salary, with a wide range of possible contract forms. Notebook, mobile phone, lease car.Flexible working hours.
You are an independent, energetic, inspiring, outgoing sales manager, who loves the challenge to create opportunities in this very interesting playfield.
Interested in contributing to step changing technical Solutions?Interested apply here http://prace.huisman.cz/detail/sales-manager or send your resume and motivation letter to Šárka Gavlová firstname.lastname@example.org If you have questions please contact Šárka Gavlová at +420 558 885 167 A reference check and on-line assessment are a part of the procedure.