sent to candidate
Technical Buyer Services - Schiedam
|Number of positions:||1|
|Contact person:||Bas Bieckmann|
|Open for agencies:||Yes|
Working as a Technical Buyer Services at Huisman means that you make an impact on our client’s operational assets, and our continuity.
What do we have to offer you?
A challenging position in which you can stretch your horizon within a vibrant and international operating organisation, with opportunities for personal development and growth. You will become part of a dynamic and professional organisation where innovation, quality, flexibility and creativity are key to meet our company goals.
We offer an excellent benefits package tailored to your background and experience.
As Technical Buyer, you are responsible for:
- Balance between price, quality and in time delivery of the required goods and/ or services;
- Provide feedback for improving process resulting in higher efficiency and shorter handling time, price reduction possibilities and general and/ or specific improvements regarding of goods and/ or services;
- A collaborative and transparent relationship with (key) suppliers.
As Technical Buyer, you have:
- A Technical Bachelor think and work level;
- Work experience in a technical organization;
- The ability to adapt quickly to new requirements and know how to prioritize;
- Practical disposition and a good command of the English language orally and in writing;
- Analytical skills.
And as Technical Buyer you are:
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently;
- Proactive and Persuasive;
- Client oriented and focused;
- Practical, accurate and punctual;
- An excellent communicator;
- Flexible and Creative.
Interested in making an impact on our business as Technical Buyer Services?
Apply online by using the apply button. Not ready to apply yet?
Please contact us via this contact form for more information or other career opportunities at Huisman Equipment.