sent to candidate
Technical Documentation Engineer - Schiedam
|Number of positions:||1|
|Contact person:||Bealien Schot|
|Open for agencies:||No|
Working as a Technical Documentation Engineer at Huisman means that you are responsible for the delivery of technical documents and manuals of our installations.
As Technical Documentation Engineer, you are a versatile specialist in the area of documentation. Within a project, you start with transferring engineering and client requirements into system requirements, starting up, facilitate risk assessments, and compose Commissioning and Testing documents in close cooperation with the project team. Furthermore, you create the Operations and Maintenance manuals, which have an important function for our clients: to ensure that their system can be operated and maintained safely.
What do we have to offer you?
A challenging position in which you can stretch your horizon within a vibrant and international operating organisation, with opportunities for personal development and growth. You’ll become part of a dynamic and professional organisation where innovation, quality, flexibility and creativity are key to meet our company goals. In addition to our inspiring atmosphere, we offer an excellent benefits package tailored to your background and experience.
As Technical Documentation Engineer, you are responsible for:
- Setting up risk assessment;
- Setting up system requirements;
- Developing commissioning and test procedures;
- Writing manuals that need to describe the use, problem solving and maintenance of our products.
As Technical Documentation Engineer, you have:
- Bachelor degree in a technical area
- Experience in writing technical documents;
- Skills in research and information gathering in multi-site and multi culture environment
- An eye for detail;
- The ability to adapt quickly to new requirements and know how to prioritize;
- Practical disposition and a good command of the English language orally and in writing.
And as Technical Documentation Engineer you are:
- Flexible and Creative;
- Analytical and systematic;
- Proactive and Persuasive;
- Result and Customer orientated.
Interested in contributing to step changing technical solutions?Apply online by using the apply button. Not ready to apply yet?
Please contact us via this contact form for more information or other career opportunities at Huisman Equipment.