sent to candidate
Trainee Project Planner - Schiedam
|Number of positions:||1|
|Contact person:||Bealien Schot|
|Open for agencies:||No|
Working as a Trainee Project Planner at Huisman means that you are responsible for setting up and coordinating schedules for both the proposals sent via Sales as Huisman Projects.
As Trainee Project Planner you are both in the proposal phase and in the project phase involved, in order to ensure the proposals have a feasible schedule, while after contract the project team is enabled to steer the project based on your schedule.
What do we have to offer you?
A challenging position in which you can stretch your horizon within a vibrant and international operating organisation, with opportunities for personal development and growth. You’ll become part of a dynamic and professional organisation where innovation, quality, flexibility and creativity are key to meet our company goals. You will receive training in Primavera and the opportunity to develop yourself in the planning discipline and gain project management experience.
In addition to our inspiring atmosphere, we offer an excellent benefits package tailored to your background and experience.
As the Trainee Project Planner, you are responsible for:
- Establishing a (network) planning, both for projects and for proposal, according Huisman standards and working arrangements;
- Periodically reporting on the progress of projects to Proposal Lead, Project Manager and Project Team;
- Monitoring and signaling of current and future capacity gaps;
- Continuous improvement of the planning tools or processes;
- Ensuring to keep the schedules, identifying bottlenecks and proposing solutions.
As the Trainee Project Planner, you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree;
- Experience with Primavera is a PLUS not a MUST;
- The ability to adapt quickly to new requirements and know how to prioritize;
- No problem with incidental travelling in the Netherlands and abroad;
- Practical disposition and a good command of the English language orally and in writing.
And as a Trainee Project Planner you are:
- Flexible and Creative;
- Proactive and Persuasive;
- Result and Customer orientated.
Interested in contributing to step changing technical solutions?Apply online by using the apply button. Not ready to apply yet?
Please contact us via this contact form for more information or other career opportunities at Huisman Equipment.