sent to candidate
Project Manager - Schiedam
|Number of positions:||1|
|Contact person:||Bealien Schot|
|Open for agencies:||No|
Working as Project Manager at Huisman means that you are responsible for the phased and structured management of our large and multidisciplinary (mechanical, electro technical, hydraulic and control engineering) complex projects.
As Project Manager you will be involved in all phases of the project, from the kick-off meeting to delivery to the customer and our Service organisation. The projects at Huisman are large and complex and may represent a value of over a hundred million euros. The scope of the projects concerns engineering, procurement and construction (EPC). To this aim, you will manage quality, planning, budget, and customer relationships.
What do we have to offer you?
A challenging position in which you can stretch your horizon within a vibrant and international operating organisation, with opportunities for personal development and growth. You will become part of a dynamic and professional organisation where innovation, quality, flexibility and creativity are key to meet our company goals.
We offer an excellent benefits package tailored to your background and experience.
As Project Manager, you are responsible for:
- Managing planning, budget, quality and customer relationships;
- Being the first point of contact for the customer at all levels and in relation to the entire project;
- Contributing to project innovation and deliver a proactive contribution to the further development of our project execution;
- Organising risk management sessions to identify, follow up and mitigate (safety) risks or see opportunities to ensure on-time, correct deliverables of a project;
- Providing information on Quality, Scope, Time, Budget and Client satisfaction in time to all stakeholders;
- Monitoring project progress and ensuring that the team works in accordance with the planning and authorisation matrix.
As Project Manager, you have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
- A minimum of 5 year experience with managing EPC projects within the heavy machinery, shipbuilding or offshore industries;
- Knowledge of modern project management methods and techniques, production techniques, technical drawings and project planning tools;
- The ability to adapt quickly to new and multiple requirements and know how to prioritize;
- Practical disposition and a good command of the English language orally and in writing.
And as Project Manager, you are:
- Able to enjoy working with multiple deadlines at the same time;
- A Teamplayer;
- Flexible and Creative;
- Proactive and Persuasiveness;
- Result and Customer orientated.
Interested in contributing to step changing technical solutions?Apply online by using the apply button. Not ready to apply yet?
Please contact us via this contact form for more information or other career opportunities at Huisman Equipment.