sent to candidate
Experienced Communications Officer - Schiedam
|Number of positions:||1|
|Contact person:||Bealien Schot|
|Open for agencies:||No|
Working as an Experienced Communications Officer at Huisman means that you are part of the PR & Communications team, which is responsible for the internal and external communications of the Huisman Group.
As an Experienced Communications Officer, you advise on, initiate, coordinate and execute the implementation of internal and external communication tools in close cooperation with the relevant internal departments. Whilst doing this, you also safeguard the long-term strategy, positioning and visual identity of the organisation to ensure that it is efficiently and consistently implemented in all your activities. You have a passion for communications, the skills to write clear and commercial text and cannot wait to contribute to our brand promise ‘equipped for impact’.
" As an Experienced Communications Officer at Huisman you have the opportunity to take on responsibility and get involved in a diverse range of international projects”
What do we have to offer you?
A challenging position in which you can stretch your horizon within a vibrant and international operating organisation, with opportunities for personal development and growth. You will become part of a dynamic and professional organisation where innovation, quality, flexibility and creativity are key to meet our company goals. We offer an excellent benefits package tailored to your background and experience.
As Experienced Communications Officer, you are responsible for:
- Provide input for the corporate communication strategy and translating relevant developments into communication plans and guidelines, in line with the organisation strategy;
- Initiate communication projects, develop and complete content for communication tools and make these available to internal and external customers;
- Engage employees through transparent and regular internal communications, using existing and innovative tools;
- Organise corporate events;
- Handling the daily requests of our internal customers worldwide.
As Experienced Communications Officer, you have:
- Bachelor or master's degree in communications, journalism, literature, linguistics or similar;
- Understanding of the upstream and downstream implications of your work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas;
- Extensive knowledge, experience and ability in the field of internal and external communications and PR in an international organisation (minimum of 7 years);
- Experience in independently managing large-scale communications projects, including events;
- Good disposition and an excellent command of both the Dutch and English language orally and in writing;
- The ability to adapt quickly to new and multiple requirements and know how to prioritise.
And as Experienced Communications Officer, are you:
- Able to enjoy working with multiple deadlines at the same time;
- A team player with a good sense of humour, flair and an eye for detail;
- Flexible, proactive and a real go-getter with strong organisational skills;
- Result and Customer orientated.
Interested in joining our PR & Communications team?
Apply online by using the apply button. Not ready to apply yet?
Please contact us via this contact form for more information or other career opportunities at Huisman.