sent to candidate
System Engineer - Schiedam
|Number of positions:||1|
|Contact person:||Bas Bieckmann|
|Open for agencies:||No|
Do you have ambition; but however you are still not sure in which direction you want to go?
Do you want to learn, discover, travel, innovate and combine all of that with your passion for technology?
Then Huisman is offering a unique opportunity for you.
Huisman is a market leader in the design and manufacturing of heavy lifting machinery,
pipelay systems, drilling rigs and right now, our work is also focussed on energy renewables,
centring on wind and geothermal energy.
You will start by working as Installation, Commissioning & Testing Engineer to get a good feel
for both theory and practice. You will also get the opportunity to operate Huisman’s systems,
working with our Engineers to explore innovative ways to improve and optimise our techniques.
From there, you will have the chance to develop into System Engineer in robotics, computer architecture,
electrical power, measurement technology, geo-energy and more.
One day you are at the office, laptop in front of you, or at a meeting.
The next, you are working on an installation equipped with complex drive systems, secondary
hydraulics, large-scale robotics, or a heave system.
The aim of this process is to help you get a clear picture of our various departments,
so that we can provide further training/education that helps you get where you want to go.
There are countless opportunities at Huisman and our goal is to 'Make it Happen'
We will work with you to map out your career path and find out where your natural abilities lie.
Naturally, we expect you to be able to handle strict project aims,
just as we expect you to be available for travel or weekend work.
All these efforts should ultimately lead to the delivery of an excellent, high-quality product,
produced as a team!
- Bachelor / Master degree, preferably in a technical area (Complex Systems Engineering and Management; Systems & Control; Embedded Systems; Offshore & Dredging; Electrical Power; Energy Technology; Aerospace Engineering; Applied Earth Sciences);
- A broad technical interest in Control Technology (PLCs and inverters);
- The ability to adapt quickly to new requirements;
- Experience with Step7/Tia is a plus;
- You know how to prioritize;
- Flexibility to travel, if necessary internationally;
- Practical disposition and a good command of the English language orally and in writing;
- EU passport / valid work permit for The Netherlands.
Does this description sound like you? Does the job sound like a dream?
If you would like to be part of Huisman's continued success, don't wait - click the link to apply!