sent to candidate
Data Steward - Schiedam
|Number of positions:||1|
|Contact person:||Bas Bieckmann|
|Open for agencies:||No|
Working as Data Steward at Huisman means getting started in the Information Management department where you facilitate, among other things, engineers through article data in the realisation of spectacular designs.
As Data Steward, you will work in an environment that is constantly subject to changes, but where data has the future. That future has not yet being written in stone by Huisman. Your opinion and vision of data management is therefore a welcome addition. Not only for engineering, but all departments worldwide!
Are you here to help us get the data to work for us?
What does Huisman offer you?
A challenging position in which you can stretch your horizon within a vibrant and international operating organisation, with opportunities for personal development and growth. You will become part of a dynamic and professional organisation where innovation, quality, flexibility and creativity are key to meet our company goals.
We offer an excellent benefits package tailored to your background and experience.
As Data Steward at Huisman, you will:
- Create, manage and improve master data;
- Service your internal (engineering) customers with an up-to-date database system;
- See trends and developments and come up with improve proposals;
- Create reports, analyze the reports and make data transparent;
- Improve and migrate data, datasets and applications on a project basis;
- Manage data governance and nomenclature and develop it on a project basis.
As Data Steward, you have:
- HBO work and think level;
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in Master Data or a technical administrative function;
- Familiar with ERP/PLM systems;
- Practical disposition and an excellent command of both the Dutch and English language orally and in writing;
- The ability to adapt quickly to new and multiple requirements and know how to prioritize;
- An accurate and service-minded attitude.
As Data Steward, you are:
- Able to explain data, substantiate and express his or her vision to his/her colleagues;
- A team player with a good sense of humour, flair and an eye for detail;
- Flexible and a real go-getter with strong organisational skills;
- Result and Customer orientated.
Interested in contributing to step changing technical solutions?Apply online by using the apply button. Not ready to apply yet?
Please contact us via this contact form for more information or other career opportunities at Huisman Equipment.