sent to candidate
Mechanical Routing Engineer - Schiedam
|Number of positions:||1|
|Contact person:||Bealien Schot|
|Open for agencies:||No|
Working as a Mechanical Routing Engineer at Huisman means that you are responsible for design of piping, cable routes and access. Your work is multidisciplinary and no day is the same.
As Mechanical Routing Engineer, you work in a multidisciplinary project teams in which you are responsible for the routing part of the design. Communication is key, because you are at the crossroads of the disciplines. Together with your colleagues, you share the same passion for heavy machines.
“We have all engineering disciplines at Huisman in-house, we do our own R&D, we have our own expert teams and as icing on the cake, you as Mechanical Routing Engineer see your designs come to life” - Elske Stellingwerff Beintema Global Engineering Manager-
What do we have to offer you?
A challenging position in which you can stretch your horizon within a vibrant and international operating organisation, with opportunities for personal development and growth. You’ll become part of a dynamic and professional organisation where innovation, quality, flexibility and creativity are key to meet our company goals. In addition to our inspiring atmosphere, we offer an excellent benefits package tailored to your background and experience.
As Mechanical Routing Engineer, you are responsible for:
- Making Routing Designs on system/basic/detailed level of complex systems;
- Indicate priorities (Interface, E-Rooms) in the design;
- Outfitting, Piping and Cables and Cable trays;
- Decide the level of required detail within a project/design based on project requirement;
- Impact analysis & system overview over the whole system; Acting pro-actively towards all the stakeholders to come to a cost effective design.
- A Master or bachelor degree in Engineering;
- Great affinity with or interest in complex mechatronic systems;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Mechanical Routing Engineer within the (heavy) mechanical engineering, offshore/maritime sector or steel construction;
- Experience with 3D/Inventor, access is a pre, electrical and hydraulic;
- The ability to adapt quickly to new requirements and know how to prioritize;
- A Helicopter view; EU passport / valid work permit for The Netherlands;
- Practical disposition and a good command of the English language orally and in writing.
- Analytical and systematic way of working;
- Able to perform effectively under time pressure;
- Result and Customer orientated;
- Proactive and familiar with new developments within your expertise;
- An excellent communicator;
- Practical, accurate and punctual.