sent to candidate
Work Preperator - Schiedam
|Hours per week:||40|
|Number of positions:||1|
|Contact person:||Bas Bieckmann|
|Open for agencies:||No|
Do you have a good understanding of how an efficient production planning is realised? And do you have you the skills to liaise with our departments and subcontractors involved in a project? Then you are the Production Work Preparator we are looking for!
What do we have to offer?
Expect a challenging position in an international organisation. You are part of a dynamic and professional company where innovation, quality, flexibility and creativity are key. You have the opportunity to develop innovative technologies and for instance contribute to exciting renewable projects. In addition to our inspiring atmosphere, we offer an excellent benefits package depending on your background and experience. Personal development and education opportunities are part of the deal. Moreover, let us not forget excellent company perks, like regular drinks in our very own bar.
What will you be doing working as Work Preperator for Huisman?
The Production Department in Schiedam comprises of our Huisman staff, plus additional flex workers depending on the scope and quantity of projects in hand. With your colleagues, you are responsible for all new build – service – Geo and R&D orders at Huisman production sites in Schiedam, and for a number of project in co-operation with our production facility in the Czech Republic.
Other tasks and responsibilities:
- Evaluate project related information such as detailed design and installation drawings, technical specifications, schematics and quality control documents, bill of material, production planning and budgets
- Make manufacturing bill off material (MBOM) and initiate purchase process for components, electric- and hydraulic systems;
- Predict resources and create material, component and installation planning
- Estimate hours and resources
- Issue and monitor workorders, sequencing work
- Tender, subcontract and monitor installation of electric and hydraulic systems
- Tender, subcontract and monitor installation of routing, lubrication systems and e-room insulation
- Support project management with input for engineering- and long lead items planning
- Support production planner with input for production planning
Periodically communicate with internal parties on progress and content of projects within internal communication and information structures
- Make installation procedures
Our candidate ideally is a Bachelor Mechanical Engineering with a few years of production related experience in the role of workpreperator. In this dynamic environment, you are able to switch easily between overseeing the projects and pinpoint on details within the planning. Because you are responsible for make- or buy decisions, you have good communication and negotiating skills (ie subcontracting work). On a technical level, you are experienced in reading complex production drawings.
- As a person you are looking for the best results, you are pragmatic and solutions oriented
- Bachelor level Mechanical Engineering;
- A practical disposition and a good command of the Dutch and English language orally and in writing.
- Have a valid working Visa for working in the Netherlands.
Apply online for the position of Workpreperator by using the apply button at the top of this page. We are curious to learn what kind of impact you will make!