sent to candidate
Control Systems Field Support Engineer - Schiedam
|Number of positions:||1|
|Contact person:||Bealien Schot|
|Open for agencies:||No|
Working as a Control Systems Field Support Engineer at Huisman means you are responsible for the Control Systems and Human Machine interfacing in our equipment.
As a Control Systems Field Support Engineer, your key task is to perform the control systems testing during commissioning and to perform service to our products after delivery.
At Huisman the complete design and production is done in-house and we deliver “turn-key” products to our clients. The delivery can be anywhere in the world.
“As field engineer you can play with the big “toys” of Huisman”
-Richard van Everdink-
What do we have to offer you?
A challenging position in which you can stretch your horizon within a vibrant and international operating organisation, with opportunities for personal development and growth. You’ll become part of a dynamic and professional organisation where innovation, quality, flexibility and creativity are key to meet our company goals. We offer an excellent benefits package tailored to your background and experience.
As the Control Systems Field Support Engineer, you are responsible for:
- Testing the control systems during the commissioning phase;
- Assisting Huisman Global Services division with problems that arise while the product is in use by our clients;
- Providing feedback to the development team in order to improve the quality and the performance of our products;
- Developing test strategies for our products.
As the Control Systems Field Support Engineer, you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in electrical / automation or similar education;
- Knowledge in software writing by education or work experience;
- The ability to adapt quickly to new requirements and know how to prioritize;
- No problem with incidental travelling in the Netherlands and abroad;
- An interest in testing the machines on control systems or performing service on those machines;
- EU passport / valid work permit for The Netherlands;
- Practical disposition and a good command of the English language orally and in writing.
And as a Control Systems Field Support Engineer you are:
- Flexible and Creative;
- Fluent spoken and written English and Dutch;
- Proactive and familiar with new developments within your expertise.
Interested in contributing to step changing technical solutions?Apply online by using the apply button. Not ready to apply yet?Please contact us via this contact form for more information or other career opportunities at Huisman Equipment.