sent to candidate
Naval Architect - Schiedam
|Number of positions:||1|
|Contact person:||Bealien Schot|
|Open for agencies:||No|
Working as Naval Architect at Huisman means that you contribute to the development of Huisman products by adding your naval architecture expertise to the mix.
As Naval Architect, you contribute to the development of Huisman products by adding your naval architecture expertise to the mix. You support our customers with their integration issues relating to existing vessels or with new construction projects developed by external parties.You design vessels starting from scratch into the concept phase and monitor further development of the design. The key design principle is to integrate the mission equipment optimal and to ensure that it functions optimally.
“We like to add your skills and experience to the team that makes a difference by being involved in the very early stages of the design, where there is room for innovative and creative solutions, developing vessels around state of the art mission equipment.This is what makes the job of a Naval Architect within Huisman equipment interesting”
-Ferdinand van Heerd-
What do we have to offer you?
A challenging position in which you can stretch your horizon within a vibrant and international operating organisation, with opportunities for personal development and growth. You’ll become part of a dynamic and professional organisation where innovation, quality, flexibility and creativity are key to meet our company goals. We offer an excellent benefits package tailored to your background and experience.
As Naval Architect, you are responsible for:
- Assessing the customer’s needs and requirements and translate these into an integrated concept;
- Checking the concepts for compliance with the relevant regulations and prepare the necessary specifications for the customer and shipyard;
- Providing support to our customers on integrating our mission equipment on their vessel;
- Providing internal support in the area of your naval architecture specialism;
Carrying out all of the naval architectural calculations, e.g, determining vessel motion behaviour and designing foundations to support equipment.
As a Naval Architect do you have:
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Naval Architecture;
- Proven experience in the design and calculations of vessels and installation vessels;
- Knowledge of the rules of various classification societies;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language.
And as a Naval Architect you are:
- Team player;
- Stress resistant;
- Customer oriented;
- Creative and innovative.
Interested in contributing to step changing technical solutions?Apply online by using the apply button. Not ready to apply yet?
Please contact us via this contact form for more information or other career opportunities at Huisman Equipment.