Wire Rope Monitoring System
The wire rope is a critical component for all lifting applications. Safety and optimum use is therefore desired. For these reasons Huisman has developed a fully integrated Rope Monitoring System based on extensive and equipment-specific tests. The Huisman Rope Monitoring System registers all relevant movements and loadings of the lifting equipment. A fatigue model determines the consumed lifetime of the rope based on the actual usage of the equipment. With the Rope Monitoring System the fatigue model learns from the sensor measurements. This ensures the most accurate and earliest prediction of the remaining rope life time*.
- Increased safety level for personnel and equipment;
- More accurate discard criteria.
- Planned maintenance and rope replacement;
- Benchmarking of rope performance.
* This system does not replace visual inspection according ISO 4309.
Contact us here if you require more information