Service to Perform
With the growing installed equipment base, Huisman Global Services (HGS) is in constant contact with clients owning all types of equipment worldwide. This places HGS in the best position to offer service to maximise the clients' safety and performance during the entire lifecycle of Huisman equipment.
Huisman Global Services creates value by means of:
- Safety First
- Dedicated First Point of Contact
- Huisman Quality Assurance
- Huisman Knowledge and Data
- Global Client Knowledge Base
- Global Support and Assistance
At Huisman, a safe working environment is the number one priority for Huisman employees and the employees of Huisman clients and suppliers. Huisman strives for continuous improvement of procedures and systems related to health and safety, which is seen as a key driver for a safe and successful working environment.
Depending on internal and external needs, training programs or initiatives are developed for all Huisman employees to become conscious of not only their health and safety, but also of the health and safety of those around them.
In practice, this may include safety leadership training and/or dropped object awareness training in addition to training programs such as: HUET, BOSIET, or other locally required training. These programs ensure a broad range of safety needs for a diverse range of locations and applications: from the office to on-site; wherever Huisman operates.
Dedicated First Point of Contact
Huisman Global Services always appoints clients a first point of contact, if possible in the same or neighbouring time zone.
- Always directly in contact with the correct person within the organisation;
- Knowledge of the specific equipment, client demands and requirements;
- Up-to-date on the current status of the equipment / ongoing issues;
- Backed-up by our Customer Relationship and Service Management (CRSM) Program;
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the client’s operations and preferences.
Global Quality Assurance
Quality is key. Years of R&D, product design, manufacturing, assembly, commissioning and servicing have resulted in a high level of material and component understanding that is embedded in our quality standards, manufacturing and delivery requirements. Furthermore, Huisman has the knowledge of operational systems in the field and their performance in daily operations in harsh environments.
Besides working with Huisman’s own guidelines and procedures, Huisman has extensive experience working with recognised authorities and notified bodies such as Lloyd's, DNV, ABS, API and others who demand that specific requirements are met.
- Direct connection to Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) data and support to ensure the original Huisman quality;
- Experience with internationally operating authorities & notified bodies;
- Extended experience and long-lasting collaboration with Huisman audited and approved suppliers.
Knowledge & Data
Huisman performs service on Huisman-built equipment. Service Engineers working on the equipment have access to the original engineering data. When faced with complex engineering questions, the Service Engineers can rely on the office based Engineers under the coordination of the Service Coordinators.
Huisman Global Services serves as the clients' point of contact for all their Huisman equipment related training needs during the operational lifecycle of the equipment.
- Always access to original and updated engineering data;
- Engineers with knowledge of the latest developments;
- First point of contact (Account Manager) to monitor the progress during engineering orders;
- Ensure original Huisman quality in parts, repairs and modifications;
- Huisman Academy develops and executes client specific training courses.
Global Knowledge Base
All Huisman service locations have direct access to the CRSM (Customer Relationship and Service Management) programme that is used within the organization. With this CRSM programme, the history of each piece of Huisman equipment is documented and available in every global Service office.
Any issue raised by the client is registered with a unique tracking number in the CRSM programme. Using this system, all relevant documents are traceable and globally available in all of the Huisman Service offices.
- The history and knowledge of the equipment is globally available;
- A quick global response is possible when urgently needed;
- Current ongoing development will allow valuable client information to be accessed securely and reliably by our clients via internet.
Global Support & Assistance
Over the years, Huisman has expanded with several Service/After Sales offices and Production locations worldwide. From these locations, Huisman supports all clients globally, coordinated by a dedicated Account Manager.