sent to candidate
Electrical Engineer - Schiedam
|Number of positions:||1|
|Contact person:||Bealien Schot|
|Open for agencies:||No|
Are you the Electrical Engineer who is Equipped for Impact?
Do you as Electrical Engineer want to be part of a world-wide-operating team of innovators? Do you as Electrical Engineer have what it takes to make an impact? And do you have a degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Electronics, Automotive- or Maritime Technology with 1-3 years of work experience (Master); 2-5 years (Bachelor ); 7-10 years (Vocational)?
Yes? Please keep reading!
First, let us briefly introduce ourselves.
Pleased to meet you, we are Huisman. We develop step changing technical solutions and translate these into the design and construction of the largest construction equipment. For decades, we have been working all over the world for offshore wind, geothermal, oil & gas, leisure and civil industries. Our clients choose us for our entrepreneurial spirt, skills, reliability, and innovative solutions. Examples? What to think of the world’s largest Tub Mounted Cranes (2x 10,000mt) we produced for Heerema. So, if you join Huisman make sure you are equipped for impact. In other words, surprise us, our clients and… yourself!
“Help us to electrify our amazing lifting, drilling and subseas solutions!”
- Lo Stouten, Discipline Manager Drive & Automation -
We ask a lot of you. However, we also have a lot to offer.
Expect a challenging position in an international organisation. You are part of a dynamic and professional company where innovation, quality, flexibility and creativity are key. You have the opportunity to develop innovative technologies and for instance contribute to exciting renewable projects. In addition to our inspiring atmosphere, we offer an excellent benefits package tailored to your background and experience. Personal development and education opportunities are part of the deal. And let’s not forget excellent company perks, like regular drinks in our very own bar.
What will you be doing working as Electrical Engineer for Huisman?
- The designing of the electrical systems and specifying the electrical components of all Huisman products, complying with the system requirements and architecture;
- Assessing project requirements and translating these into an integrated design;
- Checking the designs for compliance with the relevant regulations and preparing the necessary specifications for the client and shipyard;
- Providing support to our clients on integrating our equipment on their vessel;
- Providing internal support in the field of your expertise;
- And as Electrical Engineer your create all essential deliverables so procurement, production and commissioning can be executed without problems and we can provide a turn-key solution to our clients.
Wondering if you are equipped for impact? Ideally, you are:
- Flexible and creative;
- Client-oriented and focused;
- Proactive and persuasive;
- Practical, accurate and punctual;
- A result driven team player.
To conclude, some practical things we need you to have:
- An EU passport / valid work permit for the Netherlands;
- A practical disposition and a good command of the English language orally and in writing.
Still with us? Does this sound like you?
Apply online for the position of Electrical Engineer by using the apply button at the top of this page. We are curious to learn what kind of impact you will make!
Still need a bit more info or looking for something that suits you better?
Please contact us via our contact form for more information about the position or explore other career opportunities at www.huismanequipment.com/ careers.
Disclaimer for recruitment and selection agencies:
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by Huisman. Applications received are property of Huisman. We don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Huisman colleagues or associated Huisman companies.