sent to candidate
Supply Chain Teamleader - Schiedam
|Number of positions:||1|
|Contact person:||Bas Bieckmann|
|Open for agencies:||No|
Do the key words: projects, portfolio and people, come to mind when you think
about your future position?
Are you the person who likes to coach employees and would like to become
the direct contact point for your colleagues?
Projects, budgets, negotiations and delivery times are not an issue for you
but you would like them to be a part of your daily activities?
Then you are the colleague we are looking for! We are looking for a Supply Chain Teamleader.
Working as a Supply Chain Teamleader at Huisman means you are responsible for a team of supply chain professionals. Together you will ensure that goods and services required for our projects are ordered in a timely manner, within budget and according applicable quality requirements and processes.
As a Supply Chain Teamleader you will represent the supply chain department. Working in project teams and with your direct colleagues, you will enable portfolio procurement over projects. With your team, you create a balanced environment in which strategy execution and project operations go hand in hand. You will contribute to the further development of the supply chain department, including but not limited to international sourcing, contracting, personnel development and process improvements. You will ensure that all activities are in accordance with the Huisman Quality Management System.
What do we offer you?
A challenging position in which you can expand your career within a vibrant and internationally operating organisation, with opportunities for personal development and growth.
You will become part of a dynamic and professional organisation where innovation, quality,
flexibility and creativity are key to meet our company goals.
We offer an excellent benefits package tailored to your background and experience.
As a Supply Chain Teamleader, you are:
- Responsible for the activities of direct reports, ensuring sustainable achievement of the Huisman vision and mission;
- Responsible for the research and development of direct reports;
- Responsible for the supply chain scope in the phases of initiating, executing, monitoring, reporting and close-out of the assigned complex projects;
- Capable of solving supply chain related issues between departments, projects, and/or locations;
- Capable of solving interdepartmental and personnel issues within company policy, standards and procedures;
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting on the assigned complex projects in terms of budget, lead time and quality.
As a Supply Chain Teamleader, you have:
- A bachelor’s degree in technical supply chain or engineering;
- At least 7 years of experience in a similar environment;
- Nevi 2 preferred;
- EU passport / valid work permit to work in The Netherlands;
- Availability for occasional travel within the Netherlands and abroad.
And as a Supply Chain Teamleader, you are:
- Member of the core supply chain team at Huisman;
- Proactive and flexible;
- A team leader with excellent leadership skills;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Dutch.
Apply online by using the apply button. Not ready to apply yet? Please contact us via this contact form for more information or other career opportunities at Huisman Equipment.
Disclaimer for recruitment and selection agencies:
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by Huisman. Applications received are property of Huisman. We don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Huisman colleagues or associated Huisman companies.