sent to candidate
Control Systems Engineer - Schiedam
|Number of positions:||1|
|Contact person:||Bealien Schot|
|Open for agencies:||Yes|
Are you the Control Systems Engineer who is Equipped for Impact?
Do you as Control Systems Engineer want to be part of a world-wide-operating team of innovators? And do you as Control Systems Engineer have what it takes to make an impact?
We are looking for a Control Systems Engineer with knowledge of or experience with control system design and implementation using PLC’s and SCADA. You have knowledge in or work experience with software writing or design and (because our installations are put into operation on board), you like traveling and speak and write English.
Can you tick these boxes? Please keep reading.
First, let us briefly introduce ourselves.
Pleased to meet you, we are Huisman. We develop step changing technical solutions and translate these into the design and construction of the largest construction equipment. For decades, we have been working all over the world for offshore wind, geothermal, oil & gas, leisure and civil industries. Our clients choose us for our entrepreneurial spirt, skills, reliability, and innovative solutions. Examples? What to think of our New York Wheel Rigid Spokes and automated drilling grips.
So, if you join Huisman make sure you are equipped for impact. In other words, surprise us, our clients and … yourself!
“Get Things Moving”-Daan Willemsen, Engineering Specialist-
We ask a lot of you. However, we also have a lot to offer.
Expect a challenging position in an international organisation. You are part of a dynamic and professional company where innovation, quality, flexibility and creativity are key. You have the opportunity to develop innovative technologies and for instance contribute to exciting renewable projects. The complete design and production are done in-house and we deliver turn-key products to our clients. The delivery can be anywhere in the world. In addition to our inspiring atmosphere, we offer an excellent benefits package tailored to your background and experience. Personal development and education opportunities are part of the deal. And let’s not forget excellent company perks, like regular drinks in our very own bar.
What will you be doing working as a Control Systems Engineer for Huisman?
As a Control Systems Engineer, you are responsible for the Control Systems and Human Machine interfacing of our equipment. Your work consists of:
- The design, development, testing and commissioning of control software for Huisman products;
- Selecting suitable hardware in collaboration with engineers of other disciplines;
- Assisting our Global Services business line with problems that arise while the product is in use by our clients;
- Carrying out checks on the work of your Control Systems Engineer colleagues;
- Participating in the system design of Huisman products;
- The design of complex control systems according to order specifications and Huisman design standards;
- Contributing to Huisman Control System architecture and standards.
Wondering if you are equipped for impact? Ideally you are:
- Flexible and creative;
- Client-oriented and focused;
- Proactive and persuasive;
- Practical and punctual;
- a Result driven team player;
- Willing to travel aboard;
- Not afraid to bear responsibility.
To conclude, some practical things we need you to have:
- An EU passport / valid work permit for the Netherlands;
- A practical disposition and a good command of the English language orally and in writing.
Still with us? Does this sound like you?
Apply online for the position of Control Systems Engineer by using the apply button at the top of this page. We are curious to learn what kind of impact you will make!
Still need a bit more info or looking for something that suits you better?
Please contact us via our contact form for more information about the position or explore other career opportunities at www.huismanequipment.com/ careers.
Disclaimer for recruitment and selection agencies:
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by Huisman. Applications received are property of Huisman. We don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Huisman colleagues or associated Huisman companies.