The worldwide ambitions for offshore wind energy involve complex logistics operations in the installation phase of an offshore wind farm. Marshalling ports and large quaysides with weight-carrying capacity are critical to the assembly, storage and deployment of large wind turbines. This requires increasing lifting height and capacity. Huisman offers flexible solutions for any work site or environment.
/ Quayside Cranes
The next generation wind turbine components and foundations will be handled safely and with the lowest possible load on the ground. Being fully electrically driven, Huisman Quayside Cranes are economical in power consumption, environmentally friendly and require little maintenance.
Deploying a Huisman Quayside Crane for load outs, handling of foundations and assembly of wind turbines on floating foundations avoids the dependency on less efficient load out constructions. With a dedicated Huisman Quayside Crane you can speed up the delivery of your offshore wind projects.
Both the Huisman Skyhook and the modular Huisman Ringer Crane can be delivered with a lifting capacity ranging from 600 to 5,000mt at a height of up to 200m, depending on your requirements. All Huisman Quayside Cranes are designed to be relocated easily at any work site and in any environment.
/ technical specifications
PLATFORM TWIN-RING CONTAINERISED CRANE (PTC)
Main Boom operation – SSL configuration
- 49m A-frame – lifting capacity at radius: 1,600mt @ 15m
- 49m A-frame – lifting height at radius: 45m @ 17m
- 97m A-frame – lifting capacity at radius: 750mt @ 19m
- 97m A-frame – lifting height at radius: 92m @ 23m
Main Boom operation – SSL-DS configuration
- 73m A-frame – lifting capacity at radius: 1,600mt @ 17m
- 73m A-frame – lifting height at radius: 68m @ 20m
- 121m A-frame – lifting capacity at radius: 1,164mt @ 21m
- 121m A-frame – lifting height at radius: 116m @ 27m
Main Boom operation – SFSL (-DS) configuration
- 87m A-frame – 87m jib – lifting capacity at radius: 260mt @ 38m
- 87m A-frame – 87m jib – lifting height at radius: 170m @ 38m
- 116m A-frame – 99m jib (DS) – lifting capacity at radius: 149mt @ 46m
- 116m A-frame – 99m jib (DS) – lifting height at radius: 208mt @ 46m
115m boom – 80 m
- SWL: 1000mt
- Outreac: @50m
- Lifing heigh: 220m
- SWL: 2000mt
- Outreac: @41m
- Lifting heigh: 120m
100 m boom
- SWL: 3000mt
- Outreac: @28m
- Lifting heigh: 90m
- Main hoist capacity: 2,600mt
- Main hoist max lifting height: 135m
- Auxiliary hoist on flyjib: 200mt up to 800mt
- Auxiliary hoist on flyjib: max lifting height 190m
- Trolley hoist: 40mt
- Sling hoist: 15mt
Improving safety and mitigating risks in the construction and maintenance of offshore wind farms are the foremost challenges of the industry. To help you optimise every stage of installation and operation, and boost your competitive edge, Huisman has developed an innovative range of cranes and tools for you to be equipped for impact.